Aerobic Septic Systems:
Carnes Enterprise specializes in quality:
- Aerobic septic systems maintenance
- Aerobic septic systems repair and troubleshooting
- Aerobic septic systems inspections to include aerobic septic system real estate inspections
- Aerobic Septic systems design, installation, and service.
- Aerobic septic service
- Yearly Service Contracts available
We also do conventional septic system installation and repair.
See below for more detailed information on aerobic septic service and repair.
Jim is a Licensed Installer and Maintenance Provider of Aerobic Septic Systems
If you have septic problems, we can help! Call Jim at 210-884-0814. We are just a phone call away.
Check with us if you are outside these counties, and we will evaluate your system and area for service. See a complete listing of counties here.
See all the services we provide below and on our “Services” page:
NOTE: We want to help you maintain a healthy aerobic and conventional septic system to minimize down time and prevent expensive repairs.
See our “Services” and “Septic Systems” sections for details.
Need Your System Pumped?
When your system needs pumping, we recommend Van Delden On-Site Wastewater Systems for all your residential and commercial needs. They are the best. They have over 75 years of family-owned and -operated management. Work is performed right the first time, every time.
For service call them at 210-698-2000 or go to their website for more information.
Skid Loader Service
- Flex Base Roads – cutting, shaping, placing base material, and rolling.
- Base Pad Foundations (for tanks, mobile homes, concrete slabs, etc.).
- Land Clearing (trees, shrubs, etc.).
- Post Holes (fence – 9 inch and tree planting – 24 inch).
- Top soil distribution.
Mini Excavator Work:
- Foundation trenching – beams, utility lines, etc.
- Trenching for utilities – water, sewer, electric, telephone, etc.
- Excavating holes – for planting large trees or making small ponds, etc.
Utility Pipe Line Installation:
- Water, sewer, etcetera.